What is Continuum Business Voice service?
Continuum Voice is a reliable and robust digital phone service specifically designed for businesses. From our crystal-clear connections to 100% local customer care and support, your company’s communications needs will be met. We combine business features with unlimited local and long distance calling all delivered over our secure network for a flat monthly fee.
Continuum Business Voice offers:
- Feature rich voice product with simple long distance options
- Business Class SIP and PRI
- IP server-based phone systems from a single-source telecommunications provider partnering with Allworx
- Fax lines, alarm lines and 800 numbers
- Local customer support from our team of experts located in Mooresville
- Combined with Continuum Business Internet, great value and savings achieved by the customer from one l provider.
Do I need to buy any special equipment for Continuum Business Voice to work?
No. Continuum provides the equipment to install your service. You must provide the telephones, fax machines, point of sale machines, etc. However, if you choose our Allworx system, phones will be included.
What is the maximum number of lines a customer can buy?
There is really no maximum number of lines. Contact your representative to discuss your specific needs.
Who do I contact if I need help with my Continuum Business Voice service?
You can click on the Contact Us link on this website or call 704-660-3843 24/7/365 and someone will be happy to help.
What is included in the unlimited calling plans?
Continuum Voice includes unlimited local and long distance calling within the contiguous United States, Canada, and other select territories.
What are the calling features offered?
- Call Forward
- Call Cancel
- Call Waiting
- Call ID
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Waiting ID
- Three-Way Call Transfer
- Non-Verified Account Codes
- Inbound/Outbound Call Restriction Options
- and more.
What is Allworx?
Allworx is an all-in-one VoIP communication platform that helps create a customized business phone system at an affordable price
Continuum is proud to partner with Allworx to provide award-winning IP server-based phone systems for businesses of all sizes. Our partnership allows us to offer our customers traditional phone lines, VoIP, T1 or T1/PRI.