Please note that the reboot process takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
- Sign in to Manage My Account.
- Locate Activate and Troubleshoot Services on the main screen.
- Select the Troubleshoot tab.
- Select TV from the “Which service are you having an issue with?” dropdown.
- If you have more than one Set-Top Box, click the Troubleshoot button for the appropriate device.
- Select a symptom from the list.
- Select the Refresh My Box button.
Or, to manually reboot:
- Turn off the Set-Top Box by either using your remote control or by pressing the POWER button on the box.
- Carefully unplug the Set-Top Box power cord from the electrical outlet or power strip if you’re using one.
- Wait 30 seconds while the Set-Top Box completely shuts off.
- Plug the power cord back in. The Set-Top Box will automatically reboot – this may take a few minutes.
- Wait for the time or channel to appear on the front of the box or, if your receiver doesn’t have a time/channel display, for the reboot process to show as complete on-screen.
- Turn on the TV and Set-Top Box.